Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th is kinda lonely without Julia

Doves - House of Mirrors (not bad - looking forward to the new album)
The Love Language - Lalita
Mirah - Country of the Future
Battles - Ddiamondd
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Marissa Nadler - Rosary
Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Fever Ray - When I Grow Up (somehow I've gotten into Fever Ray but not yet fully "gotten" The Knife... someday soon)
Sholi - Dance for Hours (been listening to this album at least twice every day since I got it)
Dan Deacon - Woof Woof
Röyksopp - Miss It So Much (with Lykke Li!)
The Thermals - St. Rosa and the Swallows
The Books and José González - Cello Song (Nick Drake cover)
Gang Gang Dance - Blue Nile
Kate Bush - Rocket's Tail
Portishead - Magic Doors
Broadcast - Locusts
Joanna Newsom - "En Gallop"
Aphex Twin - Xtal
The Decemberists - The Wanting Comes in Waves / Repaid
Gui Boratto - Colors
The Knife - Silent Shout (working on it)
Juana Molina - Vive Solo
Black Moth Super Rainbow + The Octopus Project - Psychic Swelling
Xiu Xiu - I Do What I Want, When I Want
The Magnetic Fields - Swinging London

No comments:

Post a Comment